Lynn FailingExecutive Vice President
Lynn began his career with Kimmel & Associates in the Waste Division in 1999, and he started the Supply Chain & Logistics Division later that same year. Before joining Kimmel, his early career in internal development culminated in working with the United Nations in the Middle East.
Lynn holds a BA in Telecommunications and Film from San Diego State University, an M. Phil in Early Church History from the University of Nottingham (U.K.), and an MBA from the Open University in the United Kingdom.
He is fascinated by logistics and supply chain, as they continue to evolve at an increasingly rapid pace.
Lynn and his wife, Donna, enjoy exploring new restaurants and gardening. He also enjoys time with his two sons, Aaron and Jason, and one daughter, Morwenna.
We sat down with Lynn and asked him the following:
- What do you like most about working at Kimmel & Associates?
Great people at Kimmel. Talking with and learning from supply chain leaders over the years. They’ve taught me everything I know.
- What is one thing you learned early in your career that has made you successful?
Don’t just be a recruiter. Be an industry and corporate growth student. Ask questions!
- What is your greatest strength in your role?
I love talking and learning “supply chain theology.” It’s fascinating.
- What can clients and candidates expect from you?
- What makes you different from other recruiters in your industry?
My own personal brand of lunacy!
- Do you have a favorite book?
Servant Leadership, by Robert Greenleaf.
- Personal interests?
International travel, photography, and Formula 1 racing.