Adele AlsupAdministrative Assistant
Adele began her career at Kimmel & Associates in 2004.
Previously, she spent several years as a Customer Relations Specialist.
Outside of the office, Adele enjoys spending time with her husband and their two children, a son and a daughter.
We sat down with Adele and asked her the following:
- What do you like most about working at Kimmel & Associates?
The friendly, family-oriented, and flexible working environment.
- What is one thing you learned early in your career that has made you successful?
To stay flexible/go with the flow.
- What is your greatest strength in your role?
Internet research and a customer-service approach to whomever I’m helping.
- Describe the most rewarding experience of your career.
Using my skills to help others.
- Favorite book or author?
Authors (WAY too many books to list): Madeleine L’Engle, C.S. Lewis, Anne Lamott, J.R.R. Tolkien.
Movies: Love Actually, Shawshank Redemption, A League of Their Own, Field of Dreams, and the Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter, & Avengers series.
- What causes are you passionate about?
Most kid-related causes, and social justice/equity causes.
- Personal interests?
Mountain, waterfall, and forest hikes; Disney World (and almost everything Disney); and reading.