Meredith LoveExecutive Vice President
Meredith began her career with Kimmel & Associates in 2002. She works within our Owner/Developer/General Construction Division.
Throughout her tenure, she has proven to be an invaluable asset to both the company and the industries she serves.
Meredith has a BA from Vanderbilt University and an MBA from Western Carolina University, with a concentration in Organizational Behavior.
Meredith and her husband of more than 20 years enjoy hiking, biking, and snowboarding with her two sons, John V (affectionately known as Quinn) and Wilson, and their dog.
We sat down with Meredith and asked her the following:
- What do you like most about working at Kimmel & Associates?
The opportunity to help clients grow and prosper, as well as working with great people.
- What is one thing you learned early in your career that has made you successful?
Don’t ride the roller coaster, just watch it. There are many highs and lows in recruiting, just like in life. If you get thrown too hard by the ups and downs, you could miss the whole ride.
- What is your greatest strength in your role?
Intuitive listening and reading between the lines.
- What can clients and candidates expect from you?
Honesty, hard work, and some humor.
- What makes you different from other recruiters in your industry?
My experience in the industry and recruiting, my honesty, and my reputation.
- Share a successful placement story or describe the most rewarding experience of your career.
Watching people I have placed blossom into leadership positions and helping grow a company profitably and successfully. I have several mid-level managers who have elevated to C-level roles.
- What causes are you passionate about?
Children’s education and hunger.
- Personal interests?
Hiking with my dog; watching my sons play baseball, football, and basketball; snowboarding; and listening to live music.