Mike FrosakerMarket Leader
Mike joined Kimmel & Associates in 2014 in the Mechanical & Electrical Division, where he is responsible for the Midwest territory. He quickly distinguished himself as a top performer.
Mike earned his degree in Business Administration from Anoka Ramsey College.
He is happily married to his wife, Jane. They have two grown children, Rachel and Chris. Mike enjoys boating and being outdoors with his family.
We sat down with Mike and asked him the following:
- What do you like most about working at Kimmel & Associates?
The family atmosphere and camaraderie between coworkers. Kimmel has given us all the tools to be successful.
- What is one thing you learned early in your career that has made you successful?
Take care of your clients and candidates and they will take care of you.
- What is your greatest strength in your role?
Tireless effort in finding the best/right candidates for my clients.
- What can clients and candidates expect from you?
Someone who will listen to the client’s and candidate’s needs and act on them.
- What makes you different from other recruiters in your industry?
I listen to the candidate’s and client’s concerns, act with a sense of urgency, and follow up with the candidate and client after a placement to ensure everything is going smoothly.
- Share a successful placement story.
A new client called me to discuss a hiring need of theirs. They had been actively looking for 6 months for the right candidate with no luck. They called me as a last resort. I was able to fill the position in 30 days. The owner was so impressed with the candidate and my sense of urgency that he now uses our services exclusively.
- Favorite movie?
- What causes are you passionate about?
Helping and/or working with individuals who have a loved one with early stages of dementia.
- Personal interests?
Minnesota Vikings football.