Stephen KimmelFitness Consigliere
Stephen began his career with Kimmel & Associates in 2008. He serves as the director of Kimmel’s fitness center and provides personal training services to employees.
Prior to joining Kimmel & Associates, Stephen served in the United States Navy.
Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
We sat down with Stephen and asked him the following:
- What do you like most about working at Kimmel & Associates?
- What is one thing you learned early in your career that has made you successful?
Always keep working hard and it will pay off. Never give up - when you feel like giving up and like you can’t take anymore, things tend to start getting better.
- What is your greatest strength in your role?
Understanding that everyone has their own problems and being willing to help them however I can.
- Describe the most rewarding experience of your career.
Seeing people improve their quality of life and confidence.
- Do you have a favorite quote?
“The worst thing that can happen to a man is to become civilized.” - David Goggins
- What causes are you passionate about?
My family, and helping out people in trouble.
- Personal interests?
Fishing, taking my family on any vacation, and my dogs.