Todd EatonMarket Leader
Todd joined Kimmel & Associates in 2017 in the Waste & Recycling Division. His hard work and dedication were acknowledged in 2018 when he received the Rookie of the Year award.
Prior to joining Kimmel & Associates, he served in the U.S. Marine Corps. He also has a long sales background and was a pastor for many years.
Outside of the office, Todd enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
We sat down with Todd and asked him the following:
- What do you like most about working at Kimmel & Associates?
The trust, the flexibility, and the reward for effort.
- What is one thing you learned early in your career that has made you successful?
“If you seek, you will find.”
- What is your greatest strength in your role?
Resilience and determination.
- What can clients and candidates expect from you?
I am consistent and have their best interests at heart.
- What makes you different from other recruiters in your industry?
I believe I am different because I care. My team also gives me great credibility – no one has done it better or longer than Kimmel.
- Share a successful placement story or describe the most rewarding experience of your career.
My second placement ever was a Maintenance Manager position on top of a mountain in Colorado, in the middle of nowhere. I searched every state in the country to find someone and finally did.
- Do you have a favorite quote?
“A little persistence goes a long way.” I was in a very difficult situation once, and no one could reach me to help me. On the phone, a friend gave me some wisdom and these words of encouragement. They have rung true in my life. I had to really persist to get out of where I was, and I did. I have always remembered this. Another is a quote by Marine Corps General Chesty Butler: “We are surrounded by the enemy; we have them right where we want them. Attack in every direction.” If you don’t give up, you will win.
- What causes are you passionate about?
The gospel of Jesus Christ, and those who cannot speak for themselves.
- Personal interests?
Deer hunting; family vacations at Oak Island, NC; sitting on any beach. The Oakland Raiders were my local team, and I am also a UNC Chapel Hill fan because my sister and my daughter are both graduates.